Monday, September 19, 2011

Friendship is a gift card

     Friends are rare and few. Sometimes we find them without looking for them. They are indeed a gift to be held on too.
                      Items I used to make this card.
    cricut cartridges Damask decor- card setting, row4  button 5-5.02"  tag-3.02" x 3.36", Butterflies- 1", Cursive 101- font-.58".The tag I arranged in the card so I would have a window. I'll use it later. I also cut a card without the tag as a window. Papers-DCWV-At Home paper pad, popdots, fast dry glue, Marvy Artist marker-sapphire-for edges of butterflies,Recollections pearls-color - antique lace.
    I popdoted the butterflies and the top layer of card.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the way the butterflies look like they are lifting off the card. Thanks for stopping by to comment on my Alic in Wonderland Folio. I'm now following you. :) Hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I'm glad your follower button is up & working today. I remember coming by a few weeks ago (after another hop) and it wasn't there. Thanks for coming by and for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete