Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Smiles are the best Accessories

    Smiles are the best accessories is so true. smiles make you feel welcome. I got this saying from a piece of Dove dark chocolate; my favorite candy. I just love seeing what each piece has to say. Some I keep.
    This card is going to be sent to my Aunt Theresa. She is a Red Hatter.
  I used Cricut cartridges Billionaire-Font and font shadow- .70", Forever Young- hat, purse, shoes-1.49". Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen to add glitter to flowers on the shoes,purse, and hat, heels of shoes, and stiching of purse. The  papers are from DCWV,  Refellections,  and  Design Oringinal-Hattitude 6x6 pad.

2 comments:

  1. Red and purple look so good together. I love that sentiment Edwina. Thank you for joining the CDS blog hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful. I love the red hatters and someday "soon" I will be one too. LOL You did a marvelous job on the card and I agree DOVE chocolates are a fave of mine also. Don't you just love that Stardust Gelly Pen? I know I can't believe I've lived this long with out it. Heheheh
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete