Sunday, September 18, 2011

So thankful - card

   I just love Fall. I love the Fall leaves, Mums, Hot Apple Cider, and decorations.  When I saw the Paririe Kids Stamp set at Clear Dollar Stamps I knew I wanted it and what I could do with it. This is my first card using this stamp set. I hope you enjoy it. 
                     Items I used to make this card.


  The card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2' - white cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".  Clear Stardust Gelly Roll Glitter Pen-I colored the top of each leaf on the sunflowers, outlined the pumpkins, shine in eyes of boy and squirille, belt buckle, eyelets on shoes.  Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads-Spiced Marmalade-pumpkins, Tea Dye -boy and sentiment,  Peeled Paint- sunflowers, and Black Walnut-squirille. Copics-E31-toasted Almond-hat, shoes, belt, center of flowers & srem of pumpkin,  YG95-Ripe Olive-leaves and stems of flowers, B97-Deep Sea-spenders,E37-Mud Pie-eyes to darken them, E11-Melon Spice- pumpkins, Zig Writters pens- Platium-Buckle, Powder Blue- shirt & pants, Le Plume-Pale Pink- nose, rose-lips, Marvy Artist pen-Brillant Yellow- petals of sunflower. Popdots- for the pumpkins, squirille, and 3 sunflowers. Cricut cartridge Wall Decor and More- rock wall-1.28"high -border setting. DCWV- Glitter Stack - Silver for shift layer, Gray- Georgia Pacific for top layer.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect glittery touches, Edwina! Thanks for joining us for CIC36 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog. The only suggestion would be to add CHALLENGES: and list the ones it goes under.

    That is such a cute stamp set and you used it perfectly on your card.

    Thanks for going "glitter" with us at Clearly Inspired Challenges. Hope to see you on the 30th when the next challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edwina,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I thought I'd return the favor. :0) I'm your newest follower. I love this card! So cute! I really love the cobblestone wall and all the glittery pieces. Very cute!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
    http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com

    Please come see the blogs I'm a design team member of. Both of them have challenges you might like to enter. :0)

    ReplyDelete