Friday, September 9, 2011

Thinking of you Cat cards

     My niece broke her right foot. she needed a little encouragement so I made two cards to send her. The one is on its way as of today. I'll send the other in a couple of days.
      I used Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges for the  tag to stamp on  using the design, shift, and shadow. The cats and you are purrfect stamps came from Inkadinkado Cats stamp set. The Thinking of You stamp from Clear dollar Stamps Hydranga set. The ink is Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, and Ditto stamp marker Pink. I used the marker to color the design on the cats. Blue ribbon -Billowing Clouds and brown ribbon- Mud Pie from Clear Dollar Stamps. Papers are Stripe- Susan Branch, Pink Distress- Anna Griffin, Deep Pink Shimmer - DCWV, Print under stamped piece -DCWV, White- Georgia Pacific,  Pink Prints- DCWV. Viva decor Pearl Pen-Dark Brown- for paw prints. I hope I didn't forget anything.
      Hope you enjoy this post as It is my first of my work.
    

9 comments:

  1. Edwina!! :) GREAT job!! :) I love your adorable cards!! That sparkly pink paper is BEAUTIFUL... And the paw prints up the side -- How creative!! I'm so excited that you got your first "official" post up, and THANK YOU for letting me know!! :)

    I can't wait to see MORE from you!!
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute. I love cats and this is puurrrrfect. I am now your newest follower and hope to see more of your talent.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too adorable. I hope your niece heals well and quickly.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cats and the tags. You did a great job. I'm now following you too.

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fine job. both are adorable:) Amy of Love to Crop sent me over, and now I am going to follow you.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards and very cute and I am partial to cats ...have three of my own...hehe...thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card and welcome you are just getting started I see but wont be long till your up and going and have lots of blogging friends. I am now a new follower and friend my best friend amy over at love to crop sent me and any friend of amy's is a friend of mine. hugs and I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, love the little paw prints. I'm a new follower. :0)

    ReplyDelete