Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Blessings- tag

 I am hoping to put this in the Vintage heartfelt Designs Challenge. I'm not sure If  I  have to use certain products or not. I'll find out. If not, that's okay. I had fun making the tag. plus I got to use some new ribbon from 3 Girls Jam. I hope everyone enjoys the tag. Have a good day.
    I made this tag using the Cuttlebug Embossing plus Tags folder. the paper is a parchment paper that has a rough feel to it.Perfect for adding texture to the pumpkins. The stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps prairie Kids set. It was stamped with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Crushed Olive. Copics used are E11 -barely beige, YR31-light reddish yellow, YR23- yellow ochre, YG95-pale olive, E31- brick beige. I also used Marvy  Memories artist marker light green. Crinkle ribbon is by 3 Girl Jam color Sunflower. I made dots with the markers I used to give the effect of the ground for the pumpkins to set on. I didn't want them floating.  :)
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute tag! And it is perfect for the current challenge at For Fun Challenges. Come play with me there too you might win some goodies!!

    I hope this finds you doing well. Been thinking about you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this shape. Great tag. So happy you joined our CDS blog hop. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too cute. Thanks for playing along on For fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love the shape of it!

    ReplyDelete