Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gobble Till You wobble -card

                                      This card is for the sketch challenge on Clear Dollar Stamps.
  I just love this silly turkey! He is so cute! I had fun using this stamp. The stamps age from Clear Dollar Stamps. Prairie Kids the pumpkins, and Give Thanks set-turkey and sentiment on the sign. I stamped the images with Tim Holtz Distress ink Tea Dye. Copics used to color the images are E11, E31, E37, E57, R35. I cut out the pumpkins and popped dotted them up. The one overlapping the other has 2 pop dots behind it. The papers used are Navel- Bassill- 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" , Recollections-Garage Sale(yellow print) -1" x 5 1/4", Fall leaves- 1' x 4 1/2", Orange small dot- 1" x 3 3/4". The card size is 4 1/4' x 5 1/4".
   I hope you enjoyed the card and don't forget to Gobble till you wobble. Have a good day.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Edwina! Fantastic take on the sketch using that adorable turkey, hehe. It makes me giggle. Thanks for joining us for CIC37 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin Treats October Release Blog Hop! Hoope you enjoyed our presentation I am a new follower, love your blog!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely card. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will both my comments here! I'm so glad you came over to play with me at For Fun Challenges!! I love how you combined the turkey image with the pumpkins. Oh and great job with the sketch. I just love sketches they take the WORK out of making a card and just leave the fun!!

    Hope you are doing good and taking care of yourself. Oh and thanks for following my blog. I haven't quiet figured out what all that means but I'm glad you like me enough to check out my work!! :)

    Thanks for going "Pumpkins with no faces" at For Fun Challenges. Hope you come back tomorrow as we have a TOUGH challenge for you! Are you up to it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I really like the pp you picked.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turkey is too cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete