Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Halloween card

             The digi image is from Michelle Perket Studios that I used on this card. Isn't she cute?
 The background is a greyish blue cardstock from Georgia Pacific that I finger painted clouds onto. I then outlined certain areas of the clouds with a white Gelly Roll pen. I had help from my Mom to print the digi in brown instead of black. I used Copics B05, BG15, R35, YR23, Yr31, E31 to color the image. I also used Blue Metalic Gelly Roll pen for dots on cape and shoes, and words- free handed. I cut the image out and ang glued her down on the background.
   Thanks Michelle for letting me use your image.

  This card is for a challenge on For Fun challenges. No black, orange, or purple was to be used.
 

10 comments:

  1. Were so glad you could join us at for fun this week. THis is awesome, you did a great job with our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cloud background. That sounds like so much fun to do. I am going to have to try it! Thanks for joining us for our non-traditional Halloween colour challenge. You rocked it! Hope you'll join us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Edwina, love that image, and i've emailed you about digi's! Hope there isn't too many smelling mistakes!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, what a sweet card I love your clouds thy are perfect. I'm just letting you know that from your comment on my blog , I'm collecting for another friend not Jen, but if she's having a hard time is also like to send her a few little something .:-) can you point me in her direction ? My friend is from Florida :-)
    Scrappingmamma's Crafty Creation { D.Foti }

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable, Edwina!! I love that sweet witch and you colored her beautifully! Love this! I'm a new follower :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your finger painted clouds, what a clever idea and you did a great job on your witch. She's very colorful (without using orange, black or purple)! Wasn't that hard!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing work on a really hard challenge! Well done! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Edwina, this is so adorable, I love the bright colors and your fun background! Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the silver background with the smokey looking clouds. Super cute and so awesome for you to push out of your comfort zone to complete the challenge.

    Thanks for playing in the Halloween Challenge of using NO purple, orange or black. Our new challenge at For Fun Challenge will be posted tomorrow, Wednesday. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image on your card. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete