Friday, October 28, 2011

Joy and Peace card

                                         This card is for the Clear Dollar Stamps pink challenge.

  The stamps are by Clear Dollar Stamps. I used Demask Designer for the florishes and snowflake, and Holly Builder set for the sentiment The papers are by DCWV- pink Christmas print, and Georgis Pacific-white cardstock. Deep pink pearls are by Recollections. ATG was also used. Shir rose ribbon was some I had in my stash.
   I normally don't use papers with words on them, but it just fit with what I wanted the card to say. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. oh I think that paper is perfect!! And love how you placed the sentiment above the printed "Joy" on the paper. great way to make those stamps work for Christmas. Love it!

    Thanks for playing in Clearly Inspired Challenge to go PINK!! Stop back by on Friday for the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might just want to come check out www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com we have some good news for you!!!

    ReplyDelete