Friday, October 14, 2011

Snow -card

Hello everyone,
   I love this cheerful card! I used the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cricut Cartridge for all the cuts. Snowman-4" row4 button6, snowflakes-1/2", 3/4", and 1" row4 button4, cup of hot chocolate-1 1/4" row4 button7, Snow-1" row5 button10. I colored the white cutout of the nose with an orange marker.
  Cuttlebug embossing folders used are Swiss Dots-white later of snowman,snowflakes,cup of hot chocolate, and Snow, Candy Cane Stripe- brown layer of snowman, Winter Bundle Large Snowflake- background.
   The card size is 6 1/2" x 5".
  I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. WOW What a great card !!! I have a Cricut machine & LOVE using it but never seem to find time to pull it out & get back to work with it. I'm hoping these wonderful things you make will inspire me to make better use of mine. Cute cute card ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwina, I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by, saying hi and leaving the link for this post. I could have sworn I commented on this! I love anything with snow and I am sure I saw this when you posted. I've learned that sometimes I click away too fast and either miss word verifications or don't give the comment time to post before I go to the next blog. Sorry, I do love this little guy and I can see why he is one of your favorite projects.

    ReplyDelete