Friday, November 25, 2011

Celebrate the Season card

                             This card is for the embossing challenge at Get Hippity with Ippity.

  The stamps used are by Unity Stamps- Celebrate the Season- itty bitty set. I embossed using Tim Holtz Distress embossing ink pad, Silver embossing power transparent. The red paper is embossed using cuttlebug embossing folder Holly Ribbons. The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The papers are by Recollections. Red-4 1/4 x 5 1/2" green is 3 7/8 x 2 5/8" white is 2 3/8 x 3 5/8". sentiment papers are green-5/8 x 2 1/2" white- 2 3/8 x 7/16". The sentiment is stamped in Tim Holtz Distressed ink- Faded Jeans.
  I made 7 of these to mail out. Yaaa! Only 33 more cards to go. I will make different cards. I don't like sending all the same thing. I hope you have a wonderful day. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Love the different types of embossing on this card!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete