Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Holidays Christmas Fairy card

                             I got the digi Christmas fairy from Jelly Park Friends at the Crafters Cafe.

    I decided to use lighter versions of the Christmas colors. I used Deep Rose and Turquoise. The card is 5 x 6 1/2". Copics used are BG15, E31, Ell, RV06, YG06, R35.  Gelly Roll pens used are Rose, Green, Metallic Blue, Stardust-clear and Black to make the eyes stand out more. Candy Pink Zig marker for Rosy cheeks and Pale Pink for face by  Le plume. The papers turquoise and deep rose are by Recollections, white by Georgia Pacific. Lace is some I had in my stash. The Sentiment I typed on the computer and printed off. I inked the edges of the sentiment with rose ink.  The flowers are by Prima Flowers.  Glue Dots were used to attach the flowers to the card. I printed 2 of the Christmas Fairies. after coloring the one. I then colored the dress and shoes of the other, cut them out and pop dotted them on top of the other. The Rose paper is 5 x 6 1/2", turquoise-5 x 3 3/4",  is 5/8 x 2", white for fairy is 4 5/8 x 3 1/2". I rounded the corners of the white for the fairy with Fiskars corner edger rounder scissors.
  I hope you enjoyed your visit. Come again soon. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Edwina,
    Your card is adorable! I love your coloring and that beautiful lace you have added! Thank you for becoming my newest follower too!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    PS I am becoming a new follower of yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those flowers on here! and the lace really adds such a beautiful touch. wonderful card, Edwina!

    ReplyDelete