Friday, November 18, 2011

Hope Your Season is snow great card

                                      I made this card using the sketch from Fetch a Sketch.

 I used Cricut cartridges Winter Lace to cut the Snowflake at 4 3/4", Jolly Holiday- snowman-2 1/2" row2 button 1, Christmas Cheer- banner- 1" row 5 button 2. The twine is some white I marked to match my card with markers. Stamp sets- Clear Dollar Stamps- Snow Much Fun and Inque Boutique-Lotsa Dots. Blue ink pad-one I had in stash 1" square cube. Card is 5 x 5" Papers- white-Georgia Pacific, Blue Glitter- target brand, Dark blue-Recollections Hertiage pack.The Snowflake is pop dotted up by 1/2" x 1/4" high dots. The banner is pop dotted up from snowflake by 1/8" high dots. Hope you enjoyed your visit and come again.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and such a great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this card is so cute! I do love how you've used the snowflake as the 'star' part of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x

    ReplyDelete