Monday, November 21, 2011

Larkspur card

                                        This card is for the Clear Dollar Stamp flower challenge.
  I used Cuttlebug  embossing folder Tiffany to emboss the card. The flower stamp is by Clear Dollar Stamps Larkspur July flower of the Month stamp set. Copics used to color the flower are BV08, V06, YG67, G05, YG06, B05. I used artist Blending chalks by Inkadinkado to tint the embossed design. Cardstocks are by Colormates and Georgia Pacific.
   I hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a good day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Hello hon , The ribbon swap pairs are up in the Rak group and on my blog :-) Thanks for joining us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwina. What a beauty. Glad you could join us today for our CELEBRATE LIFE Blog Hop in Katie's honor. I just felt that sentiment I used summed up my feelings for Katie. Glad you like it. It is a beautiful set! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Edwina! I loved your comment to the challenge, and I'm so glad you're making more for your Pop! It warms my heart to know that you like the challenges so much :D

    ReplyDelete