Friday, November 11, 2011

Merry Christmas card

                                     
  Nutcrackers are part of Christmas in our house. My Pop loves them and has about 20 different ones. Mom and I love them too now.  We have 2 5 foot tall ones that stand outside our  front doors for Christmas. They look so cheerful there.
  The Striped paper is by  Echo Park Christmas Dots and Stripes 6x6 inch pack. Love it! itis great for Christmas and any other time you choose. The white paper is Georgia pacific, Green and Red paper are by Recollections, Gold paper by DCWV.
  The stamps are by Clear Dollar Stamps Holiday Nutcrackers set. The ink- Peeled Paint by Tim Holtz, and the black a small cube in my stash. The Copics used are 59 and 67. I used Gelly roll pens- Stardust clear, Black, and Gold. Prisma colored pencils 927 and 1028.
  I used Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge and cut out the diamond border at 1" row 4 button 4. The drum is from Joys of the Season-1" row1 button 9.
  I also used Popdots, ATG runner, Zig 2 way glue pen, Gold pearls by Recollections.
   I hope you enjoyed my card. Have a good day.
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great card! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Great nutcracker.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edwina,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am a new follower of yours too.
    I love your holiday banners!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete