Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Purrfect holiday card

                                   This card is for 2 challenges. Color challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps.

 I used Cricut cartridges- Elegant Edges- border Loops-1" row2 button 5, Frame shift-3 3/4"  row3 button9, <Florish1>shift-3 3/4" row3 button9. From My Kitchen- oval-1 1/4".
     Stamps used are from Clear Dollar Stamps- Meowy Christmas set.
  Ink pad-Tim Holtz Distressed Ink- Peeled Paint. Copics-YG67, R59.  Gelly Roll pen-gold Metalic. Papers used are Echo Park Christmas Dots and Stripes- green stripe, and red dots. Georgia Pacific- white. I also used pop dots, ATG runner and Zig 2 way glue pen.
  I hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like that diagonal strip paper! I also like the curly q border over the red paper. Cute Cute Cute!!!

    Thanks for playing in our color challenge at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
    Hope to see you on Friday when the new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that loop border was on a Cricut cart. I've been trying to find the Martha Stewart punch that looks like it, now I'll just get the cart. instead & have lots more than the one cut---thank you!

    ReplyDelete