Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seasons Greetings -card

                   This image is from Floppy Latte. This card is for the Eat Drink and be Merry challenge at  I Did It Creations.
 
   Copics used are R29, Y17, YR23, BG15, G28, G85, YG67. Jelly roll pen -Stardust clear for stripes on candy cane and berries. The words I typed on the computer and printed. The sentiment is pop dotted up. Papers are by DCWV- Christmas Stack- print, solids- Recollections.
   I hope you enjoyed your visit. Come again real soon. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Edwina! This is simply lovely! Love the color of the bow on the Candy Cane. Thank you for using my image, and please let me know if I can post this in my weekly Newsletter! Again, what a lovely holiday Card!
    Jess
    Floppy Latte's Digital Designs
    www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I have this patterned paper. How fun.

    ReplyDelete