Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank You For Being My Friend -card

                      This digi image is from Jellypark Friends. This card is for the Give Thanks challenge.

    Digi- Best Friends- Jellypark Friends. Copics used are RV04,VR23, B05, YR31, V06, BG05. I used Le Plume #47 pale pink for flesh tone. Black Gelly Roll Pen to make eyes stand out more. Papers are Recollections- solids, and print- K & Company. Saying I typed on my computer and printed off.
    This card is for my best friend. She is very special to me. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Come again real soon. Edwina
   

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! I know your friend will absolutely love it! K & Co. are some of my fave papers, too. :)
    so glad you have joined our give thanks/thankful challenge at Jellypark Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will adore this card I'm sure, the K&co paper is so beautiful and delicate. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Thanksgiving, Give Thanks challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image and Jellypark too! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete