Monday, November 14, 2011

thankful layout and card


                          I hope to put one of these in the Thankful for parents challenge at Die Cut Divas.

  I used Cricut cartridge Thanksgiving For the Card- pilgrims portraits 2 1/4" , Thankful Heart font-1 1/4", Billionaire- Font -for my Parents-3/4", Love Struck- heart-5". papers are black, ivory-heart, vanilla-card 6x6"
  For the layout I used Cricut cartridge Thanksgiving- grapes-3" row 2  button 2, Grape leaves-3" row1 button 3, and row2 button3, Count your Blessings- 2" row5. papers natural, deep red, wine, burgundy, light green, craft paper. All papers are Recollections for both projects.
  After cutting out the leaves I inked the edges and tips of the leaves with lime green, I then inked the leaf all over in yellow leaving green showing. I then inked the center of the leaves with a pale orange.
  i used AtG runner, Zig 2 way glue pen and pop dots.on both projects. thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment