Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday card

                              This card is for the Happy Birthday challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps.

  I used Clear dollar Stamps Cake Occasions stamp set. Stamp pads used are Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, Stampin Up Rose romance. Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges Lace edge oblong frame- 3 1/4" row 3 button 4.  papers used are Recollections- rose, Georgia Pacific- white, Autumn LeavesThrift Store Collection- Fashionfolio- prints. Flower brads are by My Memories. The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  I hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a good day!  Edwina

8 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina love the card it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Edwina! I love the bright bold flowers on the cake. Thanks for playing the CIC42 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that Cricut cartridge today from my Father-in-law and sister-in-law!!! So excited. Can't wait to use it. I totally forgot when i saw it in august I told them about it and then forgot about it till I open the package.
    I love how you added flowers to the cake.

    Merry Christmas my friend.

    Thanks for sharing your "Birthday" creation with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you Jan 6th for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edwina, nice to meet you and I am looking forward to working along side of you at IDIC. Aren't kitties just great, I have owned many over the years, and all of them rescued!
    "Pretty" my present kitty is now with us, just shy of 2 years, we rescued here out in the frigid air of January 2010. Our grand cat, and grand dog are here with us now also.

    Where in NJ are you? I am in Southern Ocean County, on the mainland not too far from long Beach Island.
    you can read more about me, on the IDIC blog under meet the DT or on my own blog. We are all supposed to be followers of each other. so...I am now one of your followers!
    Be well, and all the best in the coming year!
    Susan G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice comment on my TUESDAY TUTORIAL on the CDS blog. I'd love to see your card when you make one. Come back and leave a comment with a link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. I adore Clear Dollar Stamps. Very cute and creative use of the flower brads. Love it!

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete