Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Holidays card

     I decided to use the Christmas fairy from Jellypark Friends for the Felt challenge at Jellypark Friends.

 The red border is a felt border from Queen & Co felt fusions. The pearls are by Recollections. The sentiment is one I typed up and printed off the computer. The copics used are Y17, YR23, YR31, YG06, G05,, R35. Gelly Roll pen stardust for the wings and on top of the stars after coloring them red and the Floral hair decoration. I colored the flower's centers red and left them white. The red and green papers are by Recollections. The white paper by Georgia Pacific. The card size is 5 x 6 1/2".
   Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you had a good visit. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. this is so precious! I love that felt border along the side.
    thank you so much for joining our 'Fa La La Felt' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - I love your traditional colour combo of red & green and that felt border is gorgeous x
    Thanks for playing along with us at jellypark friends friday challenges & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete