Monday, December 5, 2011

Magical things come in small packages card

         This digi is by Michelle Perkette Studio. This card is the Christmas challenge at For Fun Challenges.

   The Copics used are R35, G05, YG06. Gelley Roll Stardust clear pen for stars and dots.The papers are by Recollections. I distressed the papers. I tore 2 connecting sides. Then I wadded them up real tight and smoothed them out. I used my ATG  adhesive  runner to apply them to the card, make sure you apply the ribbon to the last section of the paper before gluing it down. The ribbon is some I had in my stash. It is 1/8" wide. The pearls are by Recollections. I inked the edge of the white paper with the digi with the wide edge of the red Copic. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps Mistletoe Digi set.
  I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again real soon. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. I love the blocking as it goes with the present theme!! oh and the pearls are perfect. love this!! And it is a MPS stamp so you get double entry!! Yay!

    Thanks for making "Christmas" with us at For Fun Challenges. Stop by on Wednesday to see the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete