Friday, December 30, 2011

Recyclebra

    I recycled Christmas gift wrap to make this card. The gift wrap is a few years old. It cut fine with scissors to wrap a present, but my trimmer tore. I used my ATG runner on the card base,  applied the gift wrap, then trimmed around the edges of the card with scissors. The image is by Anne's cards 4 you. The brads are by Anne's Cards 4 You. The Red and green cardstock is by Recollections. Copics used are R27, R35, R29, R59- cardinal, E29, E37, E57, E31-pinecones, YR23, Y17-feet, G85, YG67, G28-pine needles. I added some extra pine needles to the design. Anne I hope you don't mind. I decided not to add a sentiment, because I felt it could be used during the winter months as well as Christmas.
    Thank you for stopping by. Have a Happy New Year! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment