Friday, December 2, 2011

Seasons Greetings card

                         This card is for the Bows and Berries challenge using Toasty Gingerbread man.

  I used Copis E37, B05, RV04. Black Gelly roll pen- eyes, Stardust clear-icing and hat. Papers used are DCWV Christmas stack- stripe, Recollections- red, Georgia Pacific-white. Ribbon is by Simple Memories. Gems for sentiment, buttons and nose are by Recollections. Sentiment is one I typed and printed off- Script MP.
    Oops, I see glitter on the gingerbread man. I was making another card and it likes to fly around. I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Come again real soon. Edwina

5 comments:

  1. What a great card I just popped over to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog for the B&B challenge. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...this little guy looks sooo Yummy!!...I can see him having a bite out of his leg! (but in a nice way, because he's yummy!)
    Have a great day!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you colored the gingerbread man! The pleating of the ribbon and the torn paper edges are great details! Thanks for playing along at Bows and Berries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous blues and pink together!! Thanks so much for joining us on the hop and in the Challenge at Bows and Berries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw you won at Bows and Berries!! I like that site too! congratulations!
    P.S. - Oh I see on the side bar you made the team at Robyn's Fetish!! Congrats again

    ReplyDelete