Monday, December 5, 2011

Season's Greetings card

                                      This card is for the Christmas challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps.

   I feel in love with this digi as soon as I saw it when it was released. I knew I was going to get it.
 Copics used were BG15, YG67, G05, YG06, R59, R35, R29. Gelly Roll pen Stardust clear to go over the top of berries one the color was on them.Paper is by DCWV- Christmas stack-print and green from the Spring Stack- solids. The white paper is by Georgia Pacific.I cut out the mistletoe once I had it colored,  then pop dotted the design up. The loops border is cut from Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges.
   I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Come again real soon. You are always welcome. Edwina Brown

1 comment:

  1. love this! love the paper and how you did the border. cute!!
    Did you see you over at For Fun last week...hope everything is okay. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for making a Christmas card with us at Clearly iStamp challenge blog. Hope you will stop by tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete