Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Seasons Greetings card

        I love how this card turned out. Red, green and white, very Christmasy.
   I used Cricut cardtridge Joy of the Season- poinsettia-2" row 4 button10, swirl border-1" row 4 button10 , elegant Edges-oblong frame- 3.25" row3 button 4. The papers are br Recollection ( red and green), Georgia Pacific- white.The pearls ( antique) and green gems are by Recollections. Ribbon is some I had in my stash. The card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". The stripes of red and green are 3/4" x 5 1/2". They are glued down with my ATG runner. The green rectangle is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".The sentiment is one I  typed and printed off. The white cardstock for it is , oh well I forgot to write it down and it is now in the mail to a friend. I think it is 1 x 2".
   Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day and wonderful holiday! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Season's greetings card!! I am now following your blog! How did you get a blog blinkie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and adorable card!

    Great sentiment.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my cards and I am thrilled with the quality. Your photos on line are great to look at but on these cards they speak and come to life.
    plastic card
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete