Sunday, January 22, 2012

I miss you cards

    This pink butterfly card is going to my niece in Ga. She is missing me and asked for a homemade card. Isn't that great? It makes my heart smile.
     Don't you just love this butterfly. It is in a stamp set called Hearts a Flutter by Clear Dollar Stamps. The theme this week for their challenge is Pastels.

   The 1st card I used sky blue ink papers are by DCWV-print, Blue-Recollections, white- Georgia Pacific. The pearls are by Recollections. The Gems by Darice. I pop dotted the sentiment up to make it more noticeable.
   The 2nd card I used Rose Romance Ink by Stampin Up. The papers are by Echo Park- Victoria Gardens 6x6" pad - print, blue-Recollections, white- Georgia Pacific. The pearls/gems are by Mark Richards Crystal Stickers. The pearls by Recollections.
   Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are super! Love those gems and pearls on the second card! Do they come on a strip or do you glue them on individually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have made it real special for your card with all those beautiful gemstones!!It would feel so nice to touch all those lovely rhinestones and pearls. Your niece is lucky indeed!
    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete