Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 88 ( anything goes)


                                                                   Inside of card
   Hello, everyone! It is good to have you for a visit. I am new to the Design Team at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. The theme for this week is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. The prize is 3 digi stamps from Robyn's store. You can Find her stamps here at http://robynsfetish.com/shop/  I love her digis and I think you have seen cards I have made in the past using them.
    Digi used is Bella da Snowlady by Robyn's Fetish. For this card I used Copics YG06, G05, RV04, RV06, BG15, BG05, YR07. Gelly Roll Pens used are Blue Metallic-eyes, Pink- pocket and tassels on scarf, Stardust clear- snowflakes and hand drawn snow.The glitter heart brads came from Target. Pop dots were used to pop up the snowlady and sentiment. Papers used are by Recollections-blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Staples- clouds.  Creative Memories Cricut cartridge Cheerful Seasons for the snowflakes-sizes-1", 3/4", 1/2";  Row 4 button 4 on pad. The sentiment and verse I typed on the computer and printed off. The verse came to me around 5 am one morning while planning this card. I wrote it down immediately. I inked the edges of the sentiment and verse.
   Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I hope to see you again real soon. Edwina

8 comments:

  1. Hi,

    What a gorgeous card. Really like your snowman, have you used real heart button?

    Laurence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card here. I Love the heart brads. What a cute idea for buttons! Very pretty snowflakes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Happy New Year

    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwina your card is heartwarming. The snowman is colored wonderfully.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaPPY NeW YeaR eDWiNa!!!

    Such a pretty card! Very pretty colors! Congrats on the DT news! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Edwina! Great inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and verse inside cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete