Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thank You- card

   
This card was made using a digi from TLC. I printed the THANK You out on different colors cardstock and cut them out. Then I hung them out to dry on Devine Twine. (smile)  The grass is 2 x 7" using a deckled scissors I cut alone the top,then cut into the deckled edge about 1/2 - 3/4". Roll the grass on a pencil. then straighten some and bend some . The cloud paper is 7' x 4". you want to be able to overlay the grass on top. The flowers are by Jolee's Boutique-Party Gem flowers, and Jolee's Bling-Blue Mini Flowers.The papers are by Recollections-solids, and clouds-The Philadelphia Group.
    Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina - I just LOVE Divine Twine! It worked perfectly in your card! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, never used Divine Twine before must give it a try. Thanks for sharing on Stamp n doodle.

    ReplyDelete