Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time for a Good Book bookmark

                                              I made this for the creative freebie on the Outlawz.

    This bookmark is for a friend. I hope he likes it.
  Copics used are G28, YG95, YG67, G05, E29, E57, E31, B05, BG05, B00, BG15. Gelly roll pens white and black for the decoys eye. Papers used are Recollections-dark green and burnt orange, Georgia Pacific-white. I inked the edges of the sentiments. The ribbon is some from my stash that I saved from being thrown away. The sentiments where typed on my computer.
   Thank you for dropping by. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Great bookmark!

    Nice job on the coloring.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful cards here:)
    Thanks for sharing!
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina - fabulous!! I always get inspired to buy more Copics when I see the colors that other people use in their projects. xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete