Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentine card

                        This image is from Robyn's Fetish. It is called Valentine kids. Aren't they so cute! I did this card for Tuesdays , The Robyn's Nest. If they use your card, then you receive one free digi stamp of your choice. There is a link for Robyn's Fetish in my sidebar.

 Copics used are B39, B97, B05, G28, G05, YG06, E57, E37, E29, E31, E11, R29, R27, R35, BV08, V06, RV06, RV04. Gelly Roll Pens used are Stardust clear-hearts, and Blue Metallic-eyes. Ribbon is some from my stash. The papers are from white-Georgia Pacific, Prints- Target , and  red Recollections. The Pearls are by Recollections. The inside decoration is from my stash left from a couple of years ago. I thought it went well with the card. The saying is Typed on the computer in Times size 20. I created the verse.
                                                           Inside of card and a closeup.
      I hope you have enjoyed your visit. You are always welcome, so come again real soon. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment