Friday, February 24, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps -no squares or rectangle card challenge

                         You can find the challenge here.http://www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com/ 

   I used Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges Key oblong frames row 3 button 10 image and shift at 5". I then used the shadow and welded two of them together on my gypsy.  Papers used are by DCWV-turquoise glitter paper, turquoise solid-Wassua, white-Georgia Pacific.
   The stamp  is Demask Designer stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps. http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/    I used 4 pieces to make the card. The Ink is by Stampin Up , color-Taken With Teal.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Edwina! I love the colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so says Easter Egg to me! I love it. look at you go with those stamps...mmmm....I might just have to steal my friend Stephanie's since she left them over here!!
    I so love my cartridge too!


    Thanks for making a "shaped" item with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you Friday when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete