Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flower Basket card

      This card is for the pink, purple, green, and white challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps. The digi is Flower Basket at Clear Dollar Stamps. You can find it here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/

  This card is 5 7/8' x 4 5/8". The print paper is by DCWV -Spring Stack, Color Mates- purple, Georgia Pacific-white. Copics used are basket- E29, E37, E33, E31, leaves, stems, and body of dragonfly- YG14, G05, YG06, dragonfly wings and bow- BV02, BV00, flowers-RV000, RV04, R20, V06, BV00. Gelly Roll pens were used for the center of flowers-rose, and Stardust clear for the wings and antenna of  the dragonfly.
   I hope you enjoyed your visit. I am always glad to have you by. Have a good day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Great coloring work on your card! I love their digi images. You made me want this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Edwina! That flower basket was the very first digital image I ever used. Your coloring of it is perfect. I'm always so glad to see your work over at the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete