Saturday, February 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

            I was surprised to receive this award from Craftin Dawn . Thank you! I am honored.

The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
It comes from the German meaning Dearest or Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.

To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the persons blog who gave it to you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.

Now comes the hard part. It is very hard to choose just five, but the ladies that I have chosen, are very talented, and I do believe that they most certainly deserve more followers

5. Christine - http://happyscrapper-sweetpeacards.blogspot.com/

I hope you will accept the award. Please let me know. Thank you. Edwina

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Edwina, I'm honored. I will accept the award and post it on my blog in a few days. I need to keep my most recent post at the top for a few days. Thanks again.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Edwina, I,m Honored. I will post this right away.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you! I would love to accept this! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwina this is so sweet of you thanks you so much I am really touched that you have thought of me. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, Edwina, thank you so much! You are such a sweetie to think of me :D

    ReplyDelete