Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring adds beauty card

          The pretty sentiment is a freebie by Hannelie at Desert Diva. You can find it here. http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/

   http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/  This card is for the Sentiment challenge at For Fun Challenges.

    Copics used are BG05- Spring, YR02, YR07-butterfly. Gelly Roll Stardust clear pen was used on the butterfly and the word Spring.
    The papers are by recollections. The ribbon is by details & Accessories. The card is 6 x 5".
  Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges was used to cut out the frame and border. The Frame -oblong frame key-row 2 button 5 at 4.95". The butterfly border using border key- row 4 button 7  at .50" I used 3 of the border images and welded them together.
   Thank you for stopping by today. I was delighted to have you for a visit. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. This looks GREAT!
    Your card is beautiful Edwina... I really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think we goofed up on our directions. It was a recipe challenge with the Sentiment as the main focus but then you were to also have 2 different ribbons and 3 brads/or/buttons.
    But I love this card with way!! I like the orange and yellow combo....totally screams Spring!! Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. I thought we would have more entries this week but guess not...maybe next week! :)
    Take care my friend....yes, I will email soon. This week is HORRIBLE. I'm helping with the crop that CDS is putting on, taking a class, working 40 hours, dt projects and an order for 2 cards for people at work! Where is the pause button on life??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and cheerful, I love it! Beautiful sentiment, thank you for sharing the link! Thank you also for sharing at For Fun Challenges!
    Jennifer
    For Fun Guest Designer this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Edwina, youre awesome. Thanks for playing along on For fun.

    ReplyDelete