Sunday, February 19, 2012

Raise your right hand and repeat after me.- collage

     Lynne at Her Craftiness challenged some of us to use this saying in a project. I took her up on it. It was a lot of fun!  I haven't done a collage since grade school.
   I used Arches 120 b. watercolor paper as my base.printed off the saying on Georgia Pacific white cardstock The white spot on the left upper side is a Michaels 40% off coupon that bleached out when i deco- podged it. The AC Moore card I cut off an application for a rewards card.  The Fiskars i cut off a package of Triple Tract blades. Recollections from a brads container. The glue dots from a box I just used up. The card for Scrapbook Pal came in one of my orders.The Cricut giveaway was back in 2011 and I kept it for a scrap page. The card for the magizine came out of one of my Card Maker Magizines.I hope they don't mind my using them for my wall art.
    Cricut cartridges used are Elegant Edges for the circles,frame, and border.  Create a Critter for the snail, Quarter Note for the music notes, Flower Shoppe -pink swirl left over from making a flower, Picturesque-flourishes, flowers, and dragonfly,Creative Memories cheerful Season- leaves,not sure which cartridge I used for the butterflies. They were extras i had made.
   Once everything was cut out I glued it to the watercolor paper and mod podged it with deco-podge. I put on 2 layers. I plan on matting  and framing it for my room.
   Thank you for stopping by today. I enjoyed having you. By the way I don't see a raised right hand or signature. Do you? Have a good day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Great collage Love your blog! I have left something on MY BLOG for you and hope you will accept it!

    DawnD
    Design Team Member for Digi Darla Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collage and most definitely an inspiration for the challenge!!! Thank you for taking up the gauntlet and running with it!!!!
    Hugs and Love my friend
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness
    http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina - love this collage! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete