Sunday, February 5, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #93 recipe challenge

                     The digi used for my card is by Robyn' Fetish Violet Red Hat Gal. It can be found here  http://robynsfetish.com/shop/  The winter of this challenge can choose 3 digi images from Robyn's Fetish.

   The recipe for this challenge is 2 print papers, 1 ribbon, 1 die cut or punched out shape, 1 bling. For my card I cut out the loops border using Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges -size 1", key border, row2 button5. Copics used are dress and hat-R27, R35, R59, R29, hat- BV00, V06, BV08, hair- E33, E29, E57, cheeks- RV000, skin- E000, E00, eyes-B00. Rose Gelly Roll Pen was used for her mouth. The papers are by Design Originals-Purple with Hat-Titude 6 x 6" pad, white- Georgia Pacific, red- Recollections. The ribbon is some recycled that was on a Cartier purchase. The sentiment was typed on the computer using Fine Hand size 18.The purple flower gem is by Darice. The card size is 4 1/4" x 5 3/8".
    Red Hatters are 50 years of age and older.They wear red and purple together and have a great time. They love going to tea rooms.  I got a red hat at 40 years old as I loved the hat. I wear it one cold days when I go for a walk.
     I hope you enjoyed your visit today. I was glad to see you. Have a wonderful Hat-titude day! Edwina

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the coloring... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring. Love the red hat decor. You always do such awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! How you ever cut her out so nicely, I will never know. LOL! Scissors are not my friend. Beautifully done and great coloring job. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too 2 A DOR A BLE!!!
    great red hat card. love the squiggle and the bw especially!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Edwina!! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a nice comment! I love this card, wow!! I agree with Susan - how you cut her out perfectly is amazing!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, like your bow.
    Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete