Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sending you a great big hug card

                                                         Front of card.

                                                             Side view of card.

                                                       Back of card with pocket for tags.

                                                      Back of card with tags out to see.

     I used Cricut cartridges Elegant Edges-row4 button 9 on keypad frame key image and shift, image and shift , no mistake on the words, and shadow.The image and shift images are glued together and then cut in half. This will be used for the pocket on the back.  Using my Gypsy I cut all at 5" The shadow image I used 2 and welded them together. It was not strong enough so when the card was put together I punched a hole in it for the ribbon. to help hold it together.3 Birds on Parade-circle row 4 button 9 at 7.79"The circle is actually 3 1/8" wide.. It was used to make the circle in the front part of card on the shadow layer. Sweet Hearts cartridge- tags- row 5 button 3 at 3" image and shift.hearts-row 5 button 1at 1.67" and 1.44", flowers row 5 button 2 at 1.44" and !.67".
    The papers are by Martha Steward-Enchanted Woodland 12 x 12" pad-print,  Georgia Pacific-white, Recollections-pink and red.The stamp is by Stampin Up. It was in a set about 7 years ago. This was the 1st time using this stamp.It was waitting for a special card. The ink was charcoal gray.
     The white M shaped piece of cardstock in the middle is 1" x 2". It is scored at 1/2", 1", 1 1/2". The folded to make an M or mountain / valley fold.I used my ATG runner to give it a good hold.
    Thank you for stopping by today. I was glad to have you come craft with me. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Edwina --- I always love your creativity with all of your projects and thankful you are my friend!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynne on this one - the is an absolutely wonderful card. Thank you for sharing with us. I love the tags added in the pocket in the back, what a great idea!!!

    Kimberly
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been very busy! This is great! What a wonderful idea and the papers are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so cute Edwina. I love love those adorable little tags that fit in your pocket. I love the circle with the window. Love it.

    ReplyDelete