Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring card

                  The image is by Robyn"s Fetish. It is called A Dragonfly Day. You can find it here. http://robynsfetish.com/shop/

  The Spring sentiment is a freebie by Desert Diva. You can find it here. http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/   Thank you Hannelie.

  Copics used are Flowers- Y02, Y17, YR31,R24, R22, R20, Dragonfly-BG10, BG01, BG05, leaves-YG06, G05. Stems and flourish are done in Green Gelly roll pen. I then used Stardust clear on the flourish dragonfly and butterfly on sentiment, and flowers.
  The papers are by DCWV-print and green, Georgia Pacific-white, Recollections- yellow, light and medium turquoise. I folded the green into a ruffle by hand. It would have been much easier with my Score Pal. The size of this card is 4 1/4" x 6".
   Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Love this ...please see my blog as there a surprice for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I especially love that green strip that looks like the grass. Of course, I love your coloring, too, but that is always gorgeous. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete