- Welcome to Charlie Brown and the Gang Blog Hop. Charlie Brown and his gang are out to play with us today whether it be baseball, holding the football or just hangin' out!!!! Don't forget that Snoopy has to get the Red Baron and not fall behind the enemy lines. Also, you may want to stop off at Lucy's booth to have a second opinion!!!Not only all these characters, Kari's son Josh, loves Charlie Brown with his favorite character being Snoopy and its his 18th birthday! Be sure to wish Josh a Happy Birthday on Kari's Blog at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/.
There are so many characters to depict here and we all have our favorites!!!! With this in mind, we will be setting up scenes whether it be a lay-out, card, decorative piece but rest assured, you will be seeing Charles Schultz characters being showcased!!!!!
Now, if you just happened to be visiting me, I'm thrilled and glad to show you my project and offer you advise for 5 cents, BUT I would love for you to start at the beginning of our story and that is with Kari at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/. Now, if you arrived from <enter the previous blog here> then you are on the correct base on the baseball field!!!
We have a terrific All-Star group of sponsors:
- Lynne Kirsch - chipboard figures of Charlie Brown and the Gang
- Shannon Leffew Keith offering flowers from her etsy shop
- Colleen Duffy Hathaway is offering a paper pieced set of your choice from Scraptastical Kreations (http://scraptasticalkreations.com/)
I just love Snoopy's Happy dance. It had to be in the album. The late picture is going to go on the back of my album. I will finish the album and try to get photos added of it finished. I didn't remember signing up for the hop, but jumped in on a project . I try to always keep my word.
Copics were used for the coloring of the images. They all came from coloring pages. The sentiments were typed on the computer at size 20 and New Roman Times script was used. The cord of the phone is a skinny twist tie curled around my hook tool for my Cricut. It was easy to slide off it and it keep it's shape. I then glued it on with Scotch fast dry glue.Chalks were used on the grass on the outside cover. The flowers are by Recollections. The papers are by Recollections-green, Georgia Pacific-white, clouds by Philadelphia Group, floral for wall paper by Basic Gray 6x6" Cappella paper pad, The purple on the cover and will be for the back is by DCWV.
Here is the lineup for the hop in case you get lost or you just happened upon it here.
2.Susan- http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/3.Amy- http://www.lovetocrop.com/4.Christel- http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/6.Shannon- http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/8.Kimberly-http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/9.Colleen- http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/12.Edwina-http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/ You are here13.Anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/ Next Stop
- Your next stop with Charlie Brown and the Gang is Anita and be sure not to let Lucy tease you with that line "I'll hold the football" !
Monday, March 12, 2012
Posted by Edwina at 12:09 AM