Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Friends card

   This card is for the challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps. You can find it here. http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/03/clearly-inspired-challenge-47-cic47.html
   This image is a digi called Fall Floral Jug. The sentiment is from Window Wishes. You can find both at Clear Dollar Stamps here. http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/

   Copics used are Y21, Y13, Y06, Y04, Y00, Y000, E37, R20, R22, R24, BV00, BV02, BV08, YG06, G05-flowers, B97, B05, B04, B02, B00, B000, B0000-jug. Green Gelly Roll pen was used for the stems.
   The frame is from Cricut Elegant edges cartridge row3 button 8 oblong key at 4.5" Tim Holtz distressed inks Peeled Paint and Tea Dye were dabbed on the frame to antique it.
   The papers are by Basic Grey 6 x 6" pad Picadilly- print, Georgia Pacific-white, borders-scraps in my stash.
    Thank you for stopping by today. I was glad to see you. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for your kind comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! You did a fantastic job on it.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful Edwina. I love it. Per your question on my blog....I don't remember where I got my ribbon...sorry.

    ReplyDelete