Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day card

   This cut image is by Create with TLC. Thank you Paulette. http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/

    I am entering this card in the Go Green Challenge at Do You Stack Up. You can find the challenge here.  http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/
   
   The papers are by Print-Recollections, and the white-Georgia Pacific. The image by Creates with Tlc. I went over parts of it with Gelly Roll pen Stardust Clear. I did the same with some small lines in the shamrocks of the paper. The sentiment I wrote on the computer and printed off. The ribbon I got at Clear Dollar Stamps. I tied the bow myself. The card is 4" x 4 1/4".

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! A gingerbread man celebrating St. Patrick's Day! That's so creative and adorable! Great idea and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love all of the plaid shamrocks and that cute image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete