Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just for Pop, Robyn's Fetish - cupcake challenge

                                      This card is for the Robyn's Fetish cupcake challenge here. http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/  The sponsor for this challenge is Limited Runs Digital Stamps who is giving the winner 3 images of their choice. You can find it here. http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/

   I am using Limited Runs Jellybean Cupcake for my card. Copics used are E000, E00, E95, Yr02, Bg05, BG01, YR07, YR31, Y17, Y02, YG06, G05, V09, V06, R35, R29. Stickles used on jellybeans are spiced marmalade, eucalyptus, yellow, purple, candy cane. Viva Decor- cream for the frosting on the cupcake. The papers are by Recollections-stripe-Seasons-12 x 12" pad,orange, blue, cream, and Georgia Pacific-white. The buttons were from my stash. The border was done using a Martha Steward punch. The sentiment I typed on the computer using Edwardian Script. The ribbon is some from a swap. Vellum is by Nicole Crafts.The  finished card is 4 1/2" x 6".
   Thank you for stopping by today. I was glad to see you. Edwina

9 comments:

  1. This is terrific! That Viva Decor white pen makes it really look like icing. Love your coloring on this. What a great job on the Stickles, too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Edwina & looks good enough to eat :) I love the dimension too.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Edwina. The colors are wonderful.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkles that you put on the jelly beans. It made them pop. I had to stop and let you know that I love this card.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Edwina, really like the way you've coloured the Jelly bean.

    laurence x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edwina - this is really cute! Love the glitter accented jelly beans! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,lovely colouring. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is my favourite this week!
    Great job, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this card! the bright cheery colors, I LOVE that frosting stuff (I have to write that down)
    Beautiful layout.
    are the cupcakes wrappers printed that way, or did you paper piece them?
    Wonderful card!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete