Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Plant a seed of Kindness card

      I just love this cute digi. It is a freebie on Scrap Happy Paper Crafter. You can find it here. http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/ i am entering it in her challenge.

      Copics used are R29, R35, C05, C10-ladybug, Y13, Y17, YR21, YR23, YR02, YR07, E95, YG95, YG41, G05, G28-flower. Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen was used on the seeds of the flowers and on the red of the ladybugs. I printed off 3 of the digi and after cutting them out I placed them on the card to see how I wanted them before gluing them down.
     The papers are by DCVW-striped, Georgia Pacific-white, aqua-scrap from stash. The ribbon is from American Crafts. The sentiment is typed and printed on my computer. The card  size is 4 1/4" x 7".
   Thank you for stopping by. I was delighted to see you. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE what you did with the digi!!! You are an excellent colorist.

    Julie
    ScrapHappy Paper Crafter

    ReplyDelete