Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunshine and Daisies card

         This cute Daisy Days digi is from Robyn's Fetish. You can find it here. http://robynsfetish.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Daisy+Days

   Copics used are Y02, Y17, B00,B97, B05, BG05, YR31, YG06, YG67, E000, E00, E02, E33, E57, E29. Gelly Roll Pens used are Gold Metallic for buttons on Overalls and green for stems of daisies.
   Papers used are Georgia Pacific- white, DCWV- print and green -Spring pads, Recollections- turquoise and yellow. The ribbon is from Michael's Celebrate It Holiday Noel collection. It is green velvet.The daisy buttons are from Dress It Up. I cut the part for the thread off using wire cutters so the would lay on the page flat. The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  Thank you for stopping by today. I enjoyed your visit. Edwina
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the color combination. It makes this really look like SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! Doesn't this just scream SPRING!! How fun and cheery! I LOVE DAISIES, and I LOVE these daisies...gotta get me some!! did you make the leaves yourself out of paper?
    Beautiful card, Edwina!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps

    ReplyDelete