Thursday, April 19, 2012

Girls just want to have Fun card

    As you can see I love this cute image. i even went with the same color scheme. This is Susanna Shopper from Digi Darla. You can find her here. http://www.digidarladesigns.com/  She is only $1 right now. The proceeds goes to charity.
   Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, E33, E37, E95-hair, R81, R83, R85, RV10-clothing, B00, B05, G05, YG67, YG41-flowers, R85, R83, R81, B00, B05, YR67, YR41, G05-bags, B00-eyes.
  Gelly Roll pens were used for center of flowers and beads-Rose, Stardust clear-handles on bags,and buckles. The hand drawn flowers on the skirt of the dress I did myself. The paper had a blemish in it and left a bright spot of color. I had almost finished the image so I added flowers using Gelly Roll pens-Rose, Metallic Blue, and Stardust clear..
    The papers are by Recollections-blue, Georgia Pacific-white, and the prints was from a 6 x6" scrap swap.
  The frame is the loops frame on elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. It can be found on the keypad at row2 button5, frame key. The size is 4.60" x 4.80" That I used.
   My card is 5 1/4" x 4 3/4".
   thank you for stopping by today. I was so happy to see you. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment