Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tea Room layout Robyn's Fetish anything goes challenge

    Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish. The theme for the challenge is anything goes. The winner of the challenge will receive three images of their choice at Robyn's Fetish. You can find the store here. http://robynsfetish.com

   The images on my layout are the English Teacup and Teapot form Robyn's Fetish. I decided to do the roses in pink as the cups Mom and I are using have pink roses on them. I try to take Mom every year for her birthday to a tearoom she loves going and I do too. This one is in Chester , NJ.
   Copics used are R81, R83, R85RV10-roses, Y17, YYR21, YR31, YR23-gold on pot and cups, YG67, YG95, YG93, YG03-leaves.
    The papers used are by DCWV Luxury Stack-2 prints, Georgia Pacific-white. the sentiments were typed on the computer and printed off.
    Thank you for stopping by today. I am so delighted you did. Edwina
 

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Love the colors in the teapot and cups..Awesome Job
    Lisa O DD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful..... I am always amazed how the same stamp can make such different effect.

    Laurence xx

    ReplyDelete