Copics used are E000, E00, E02, RV000-skin, E33, E37, E95-hair, RV13, RV21, BG05, BG02, BG000- clothing, BG000-eyes. Gelly Roll pens used are Rose, and Metallic Blue-flowers, stardust clear-where I wanted glitter and on buttons.
Papers are by recollections-blue and pink, Georgia Pacific-white. The ribbons are by Clear Dollar Stamps-Tropical Mist 5/8"satin, Details and Accessories- pink grosgrain, the butterfly ribbon is from Michaels. The mini buttons and pink flower button are by Favorite Findings.Adhesives used are ATG runner, Gluedots and Recollections sheet adhesive.
The ribbon flower was made as follows:
1. Cut a 1" circle out of the sheet adhesive.
2. Cut 2 1/4" stripes of ribbon. I used 14-16
3. Starting at the outer edge of the adhesive circle place the end of a ribbon strip. Fold over and place the other end right above it.
4. Go around the circle.
5. Now go in between these loops with the next row of ribbon. Using a glue dot where needed.
6. Cut with wire cutters the loop on the back of the button off. This way it will lie down on the ribbon better.
7. Place a glue dot on the back of the flower button and glue to the center of the ribbon flower.
8. Peel off the backing of the adhesive circle and place on your card.
thank you for stopping by today for a visit. Edwina