Friday, May 25, 2012

Guest designer for Card Crafters Circle


     I was asked if I would like to be a guest designer for Card Crafters Circle. I am a DT member of Robyn's Fetish. You can find Card Crafters Circle here. http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.com/ Thank you for letting me be a part of your team today.
 
 The image is Jolly Ole Santa by Robyn's Fetish. You can find it here. http://robynsfetish.com/shop  Robyn's Fetish is the sponsor for the Tags challenge at Card Crafters Circle.

   Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, R29, R59, R35-clothing, R35-mouth, Y17, YR23, YR31-bell, YG67, YG95, G85-holly, B39, B29, B05, B01-ribbon, Y15, R35, R29, R59-poinsettia, C1, C3, C7-gloves, B01-eyes. The fur was done using Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen. The beard and eye brows were done by applying glue the sprinkling white flocking on them.
    The tag was cut using Cricut cartridge Wrap It Up. row 5 button 10 at  4.5" I used the tag and shadow.
 keys.
   Other supplies used are. The papers are by Me and My Big Ideals-prints, recollections-green, Georgia Pacific-white. The green trim is some I got at the scrapbook expo. The crinkle ribbon is by 3 Girl Jam. The   green is Goblin Green.The mini Pom Poms are by Darice. Adhesives used are ATG runner, and Scotch quick dry glue.
   Thank you for stopping by today. I enjoyed our visit. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, great colour combi cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete