Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy 4th of July cards



   Look how different the image looks with the red and blue in opposite places.  I'm not sure which I like best. Over at Digi Darla the challenge is Let's Celebrate. You can find the challenge here. http://digidarlas.blogspot.ca/2012/05/ddc-13-lets-celebrate-dt-call.html  The 4th of July is the best celebration I can think of so I did my card for it.

   Copics used are R27, R35, R59, B01, B05, B29- rockets and fireworks, E31, E57-rocket stick, Y000, Y13, YR04-wicks, C1, C3, C7, E31-rocks, BG10, BG11, BG13-water, E31-shadow on sand.
 
   Inkadinkadoo chalks were used on the sand and sky. The sand I used tan and gray blending them together. The sky I used dark blue and purple blending them together.

   The glitter on the rockets, fireworks and tip of waves is Stardust clear Gelly Roll Pen.

   The papers are by Recollections-red and blue, and Georgia Pacific- white.
 
   The cards are 6" x 4 3/4".

   I would like to enter my card into the red, white and blue challenge at http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.com/

   Thanks for dropping by today to help celebrate. Edwina

7 comments:

  1. Love your card, that is so cute and appropriate for Let's Celebraation!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful celebration card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these Edwina. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Edwina, I love the red, white & blue :D
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute cards! Best wishes on winning. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVELY July 4th card, Edwina! Love it!
    Always love to see your cards! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's great!

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete