Friday, May 11, 2012

Mom Manager of Miracles card & bookmark


     Hello! Morther's Day is this Sunday. This is one of several cards I have made. I really love this one. my Mom loves blue. It is her favorite color. She also loves to read. When I was a kid she would read to my 3 brothers and me. When we were teens she read Hardy Boys and Bobsi Twins to us. Then It became The Great Brain stories. thanks mom for giving all of us the love of reading. Most of all Thanks for being the best Mom we could ever have.
   
    This Digi is by 2 different people. The Mom digi is by Digi Darla. You can find it here. http://digidarlas.blogspot.com/  The challenge there this week is Celebrate Mom. I am entering this card in the challenge.
    The border images are by A Surcee Life. You can find it here. http://cathylcalamas.blogspot.com/2012/05/floral-border-digistamp.html

   I used an Outlawz sketch for this card. i love their sketches. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-may-9

  Thank you too all 3 sites for making this card possible.

    Copics used for the Mom digi are B29, B05, B01, R27, R35, R59. stardust clear Gelly Roll Pen was used for the section Manager  of Miracles.  Copics used for borders are R35, B01, YG07. Gelly Roll pens used are Red, Green, blue, and Metallic Blue.

    Papers used are by Bazzill Basics- Evening Surf, and the royal blue not sure of it's name, Georgia Pacific- white. The ribbon on bookmark is by Recollections.

   The card size is 4 1/4" x 8".

   Thank you for stopping by. i was so glad to be able to share with you. Edwina

   

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful and what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the flower digi. Have a peaceful WE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that turned out beautiful. So glad you came back and shared the link with me. Happy to help you make a beautiful card.
    Cathy Calamas
    A Surcee Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that turned out beautiful. Thanks for linking back so I could see your card.It makes me happy to see how you used my design. Thanks.
    Cathy Calamas
    A Surcee Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS Edwina! WOW! I love how you added the bookmark in as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week. I look fwd to seeing your creations week after week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edwina,
    Wow this is so very beautiful, you do such wonderful work!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Edwina's

    This is so nice and fabulous love the colors great job!
    Thanks for playing at DigiDarla' Challenge blogs.

    Hugs


    Kim

    ReplyDelete